What is an On Page SEO Tool?
On-page SEO refers to the optimization of a web page to rank better in search engine results. An on-page SEO tool is a software application that helps with on-page optimization. It can help with things like keyword research, finding broken links, and checking for duplicate content. Some popular on page SEO tools are Google Search Console, CheckSEO, Moz’s Keyword Tool, and Different plugins for WordPress sites.
Why You Need an On-page SEO Tool?
Page Optimization is a process of making a website or web page more search engine friendly, so that the pages rank higher on search engine result pages. It is one of the most important elements in SEO and online marketing.
The on-page optimization tool helps you to identify and fix issues with your website that can cause it to have a low ranking on-search engine result pages.
Some of the reasons why you need an On-page Optimization Tool are:
– You want to make sure your site is as optimized as possible for search engines
– You want to be able to identify any errors with your site quickly before they get worse
– You want to be able to track changes made by other people who might be managing your site
– You want to be able to set up goal-based milestones
What to Look for in a Good On-page SEO Tool?
On-page SEO is a process of optimizing a website to rank higher in search engine results pages. It involves making changes to the HTML, metadata and content of a website.
There are many features that an on-page SEO tool should have.
SEO and Site structure Check – This includes checking Meta Tags, Content keywords, Image keywords, SEO friendly URL, 404 page and more.
– This includes checking website security like HTTPS encryption, Server signature any unsafe cross-origin links etc.
– There are many more checks like Schema markups, HTML, sitemap and more.
Best Free and Paid Tools for On-Page Search Engine Optimization
The best free on-page optimisation tools are:
Google Search Console
– It’s free and easy to use. You can use it to find out which pages on your site are indexed, how many errors you have, and what you should do to fix them.
CheckSEO On page Audit and Reports
– It’s free and easy to use. You can use it to find out on page issues on your site and what you should do to fix them. They give 3 Projects in Free tier which is more than enough.
– WordPress offers many free plugins which you can use to easily fix your website issues, some of them shows you instant errors and how to fix way.
The best paid on-page optimisation tools are:
– It’s not as easy to use as the previous one but it has a lot of features that are useful for SEO specialists like keyword research, competitor analysis, rank tracking etc.
– One of the best on page SEO tool since 2012. This tool is easy to use and have live time license available, so it’s a onetime must buy tool.
How to do On page optimisation with above tools for Free?
For a website owner like me, I need something which is easy and the right way to do this. When you start with new website, here are the steps you should perform to do on page SEO the right way and for Free:
Submit your website to Google Search Console
Check your website on page SEO errors on On page SEO tool – CheckSEO.net. You can also use their other SEO tools to perform other SEO activities.
Fix errors found on step 2 through your website developers or if you are the developer, you can do them easily. In case you have WordPress website you can fix these issues with the help of Free SEO plugins.
Recheck your website SEO score on CheckSEO and try to make this Green.
Thats All! If you still feel something is missing or you feel some difficulty in practice, please leave your comment, we will try to answer your question as soon as possible.