Facebook is adding new features to its Video Creation Kit which simplify the process of creating mobile video ads.
Introduced last year, Facebook’s Video Creation Kit is a tool that allows businesses to take static images and convert them into a video ad.
Now, the Video Creation Kit offers the following new features:
- Turn one video into multiple videos with various aspect ratios for the news feed and stories.
- More templates, such as single-image templates that take a static image and add motion to it.
- Font options have been expanded with 20 additional fonts.
Drafts can be saved and finished at a later time.
- New stickers and templates for seasonal ads, such as summer vacation and back to school ads.
Facebook will continue to add seasonal templates throughout the year tailored to holidays and other special events.
Bing launches new portal for URL and content submission APIs
Live With Search Engine Land: Top SEOs talk shop, social distancing with Barry Schwartz
Search Engine Land Awards Deadline Extension Due to COVID-19
- How ProfitWell Built and Launched a Media Network with 7 Binge-Worthy Shows
- How Video Producers and Other Creatives are Forging Ahead with Remote Work
- Creative Ways to Use Video for Remote Team Building
- Tips for Showcasing Your Virtual Conference on a Wistia Channel
- Why “Saturday Night Live’s” First-Ever Remote Episode Was Such a Success